Is it safe and faster to order online? YES!
Placing your order online is 100% safe and secure. Payment data is transmitted from customers directly to our payment gateway, reducing PCI DSS scope - which means it never enters our internal systems which can increase fraud risks. We are compliant with ADA guidelines.
Where is my package?
- Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking number by email in 1-2 business days.
- Please check your email for your tracking number.
- To track your package go to usps.com.
- If for some reason you did not receive a tracking number then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you
- If your package says it has been delivered yet you have not received it you need to contact USPS Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777). We are not the post office and cannot help you once it has left our warehouses.
- Please note WE CANNOT TRACK PACKAGES FOR CUSTOMERS and once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any tracking or delays that may occur from that point on.
What about returns?
A 15% restocking fee will be applied on any merchandise that has been returned to us. We do not refund shipping fees under any circumstance. Items returned due to a bad address, refusal of signature confirmation, and failure to pick up at post office may be subject to additional fees. There may also be an additional charge for re-shipping merchandise and address verification. It is your responsibility to alert our company if an item has been returned to us for any of the above reasons. Please double check your address when placing your order. Items returned for these reasons will be held for 30 days. If unclaimed you will forfeit any rights to the merchandise, and will be ineligible for refund.
I ordered Overnight Shipping, where is my package?
All express orders may take anywhere from 24-48 hrs depending on where you are located in the USA. If you are an international customer you will need 48-72 hours for express shipping. . For instance, if you live in a rural area and it takes the post office 3 more hours to drive there, it may take longer. Overnight is an estimate. Again, check your tracking number to locate your package.
How do I change my address or contact information?
- Please email us at email@example.com
- Address changes must be changed in writing from the same email used to place your order.
- Verbal changes will not be accepted.
Where are you located?
Our corporate headquarters are located in Miami, Florida. We have warehouses throughout the country for your convenience to offer you better prices on shipping.
Do you ship overnight?
Yes, we are USA based, so overnight shipping is available on all in stock items.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
What is your exchange policy?
We have a great exchange policy. If your hair does not match, we exchange it - no questions asked (as long as the package is unopened).
How do I return my package?
Due to disease and other sanitary issues our products cannot and will not be repackaged and resold under any circumstances. Hair is a personal care item which is regulated by the federal government so NO RETURNS ON WORN OR OPENED HAIR. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Any other return questions such as: wrong color, length or product? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve your issue and request a Returned Merchandise Form.
Your merchandise will be evaluated and if found eligible, the credit card used to purchase the items will be refunded the balance minus the restocking fee and shipping costs. Please allow up to 2 weeks to see your refund as some banking institutions are slower than others.
All returns must be approved first and sent back to the following address with the return receipt filled out:
Lux Beauty Club, Attention: Returns, 78 W. 82nd Street, Suite 2A,New York, NY 10024
- In original, factory condition (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, and with tags attached) and in original packaging. 15% restock applies and WE DO NOT refund shipping.
- Odor-Free (Any odors on the product will render the product ineligible for exchange)
- Item(s) must be returned within 3 business days of receiving your original order.
- Items not in original condition.
- Worn hair.
- Items accepted 3 business days after receiving date. (Date you signed for your shipment) If returned product is unopened and in original condition, you may choose to exchange the product or receive a store credit for the balance on your account after the restocking fee has been applied.
- Custom hair extensions, discounted items, liquids, adhesives and wholesale orders
- Beauty products including shampoos, conditioners, masks, and serums.
How do I exchange my package?
Exchanges will be done on a case by case basis. Only eligible UNOPENED products may be exchanged, a 5% exchange fee may be assessed. Of course, if it is an error on LuxBeautyClub there will be no charge.
There are 2 different types of exchanges:
Even exchange- Eligible Products may be exchanged for another product that is the same length, but a different color. The customer is still responsible for reshipping costs. The same method of shipping as the original order will be used unless otherwise specified in writing by the customer.
Uneven Exchange- Eligible products may be exchanged for a different color and length, the difference in price will be charged to the original card used including any re-shipping costs.
How do I cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, it is sent to our processing department. Orders usually process from 4 hours to 24 hours before sent to our shipping department. If an order is cancelled before it is shipped there is a 5% bank transaction fee applied. If an order is cancelled once it has been shipped the restock fee applies. Any order larger than 4 packs of hair, or is a custom color will be charged a 25% restocking fee due to inventory stock hold. Hand-made custom orders including, custom colors 60, 99J as well as any length over 24" will incur a 75% cancellation fee as we will not warehouse a product that we cannot resell and therefore the product will be discarded.
Where are the tapes made?
Our tapes and adhesives are medical grade and are made in the USA.
Is this Human Hair?
Our extensions are made with 100% Remy hair. There are different grades of human hair so you need to know we only use the best.
Remy hair is human hair that has been collected from one donor and the hair follicles all go in the same direction. This method of collection prevents the hair from tangling. REMY Human Hair extensions should last up to 2-4 months with regular maintenance.
Non Remy hair has been collected from several donors and the hair is mixed all together with cuticles in the opposite direction causing tangling.
Because of the method of collection, Remy hair is in short supply and is therefore quite expensive. Just because something says 100% Human Hair does not mean it is good quality hair.
Where does the hair come from?
Lux Beauty Club offers hair from around the world. Our hair is sourced from India, Brazil, Malaysia and China. The ethnicity of the source of the hair results in the style of wave and thickness of the hair. Indian hair is the thickest, Brazilian hair has natural body waves, Malaysian hair is known for its softness and Chinese Remy is known for its silkiness.
Is it a lot of work to install the extensions?
No it is is not because our extensions are pre-taped and pre-cut. Beware of other retailers that make you do this yourself! Tape-in hair extensions are pre-taped so you don't have to do the work. It requires no additional adhesives on the scalp, no weaving, no braiding, no clips, no chemicals, or messy removal.
Are the hair extensions easy to detect?
Not at all! Lux Beauty Club extensions are virtually undetectable seamless hair extensions that can be applied and removed in matter of minutes.
How long do the bonding tapes last?
Our bonding tapes lasts over 8 weeks with proper application..
Do I need heat to apply the tape?
You do not need heat to apply our tape hair because our extensions are the no-heat method. This keeps from damaging your hair!
How long do tape hair extensions last?
Our no-heat Tape-In hair extensions last up to 8 weeks and are re-useable for up to 2 re-applications with proper care.
Do I need extra tool to install the extensions?
Most of the extension lines do not require tools. The micro links are the only ones which need tools.
Can I reuse the extensions?
Yes. To reuse the Tape-in extensions, you just remove them, then reapply with the applications extension tape. Clip-in extensions can also be reused.
What are Tape-in extensions?
20 Pieces of 1 ½” wefts of hair that can easily be attached to the head by simply removing the tape tab and applying it to your head. In place of the usual clip-in there is a piece of double sided tape, designed to be undetectable when placed on the scalp. You can’t feel the application method as it is flat to your head. You are able to sleep in them and go about your daily activities with no detection.
Can I wash my Tape-in hair extensions?
Yes. Tape-in hair extensions can be washed and styled as normal, you can use your regular hair products and heating tools, they are designed to be lightweight and are suitable for most hair types. Once the tapes are installed you must wait 3 days before washing your hair for them to set. The tapes need to be applied to clean and dry hair. Once you have waited the 3 days you may wash your hair as you normally would.
How long do Tape-in hair extensions last?
Tape-in hair extensions are semi permanent and can last 2-6 months depending on specific circumstances, such as how often you wash your hair. They are simple to apply and even easier to take out. You can reuse them over and over.
Are Tape-in hair extensions reusable?
Yes. Reusable tape in hair extensions are pre taped and made from high quality Remy cuticle 100% human hair.
Our Unique patent pending system requires no adhesives on the scalp, no weaving, braiding, clips, bonding, chemicals or messy removal. Just stick and go!
How can I wear my hair extensions?
Lux Beauty Club system is completely seamless with no bumps. You can wear your hair up or down. Ideal for people with thinning hair and for adding length or volume or simply adding highlights without chemicals.
How do I apply Tape In hair extensions?
Use the Sandwich Method (it last about 2-4 months):
- With the sandwich method, you take a section of your natural hair and apply one piece of Tape In hair extension below your hair and one piece above it, effectively sandwiching your natural hair between the two pieces.
- This method is great for adding volume and length.
- You may wrap the sectioned piece with additional supertape for a longer hold.
How do I take out the tape in extensions?
You gently apply the adhesive tape remover that we offer on the website. You can remove them, let your hair rest, and reapply them with new Supertape strips.
What are the instructions to follow when using Tape In extensions?
- Do not wash hair for 3 days after application. Washing your hair before the glue has had time to set may cause the extensions to slip out.
- Do not wash hair in hot water for the first week. Use only tepid or cold water.
- Do not stand under the shower head when washing hair. The beating of the water penetrates the tape and may cause it to slip out!
- We do not recommend swimming in chlorinated water or salt water as the chemicals add to an already processed hair.
- Do not brush hair extensions when wet. Always hold the top of the extensions when brushing your hair.
- Do not apply conditioner or oils directly on tape tab. Only condition the tips of the hair extensions.
- You may style as desired with any curling iron, flat iron, or other heating device.
NOTE: Frequent use of high heat devices may cause split ends to develop. Deep conditioning treatments are recommended for use on the tips of the extensions when high heat styling is being frequently used
Tape In Application Instructions:
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a clarifying shampoo. Do not use any conditioner or conditioning shampoos.
- Dry hair completely before beginning the application process.
- Part your hair in sections beginning at the nape of your neck.
- Separate a 1 ½ inch portion of hair to apply the extension.
- Remove protective covering from the extension strip.
- Apply the first strip beneath the 1 ½ inch sectioned hair facing upwards.
- Press down firmly with your fingers.
- Remove the protective covering from the next extension strip.
- Apply extension directly on top of previous extension and press down firmly with your fingers. (Your natural hair should be between the two extension strips) NOTE: If sectioned strip of your natural hair is too thick, it will cause the extensions to slip during the first wash. You only need a thin layer of hair in between.
- Continue the above steps in a straight line following the natural growth of your hair. Be sure to leave about a ¾ inch wide space between each extension.
- Spray extension remover solution directly in between the strips.
- Let sit for 2 minutes
- Gently put apart extensions. Spray additional remover solution if needed while pulling apart the extensions.
- Repeat as needed.
Wash extensions in warm water to remove residual solution.
- Allow extensions to dry completely before continuing with re-application.
- Carefully remove used tape.
- Apply new tape carefully and repeat application instructions listed above.
- If you have naturally oily hair you may need to use ultra bond glue to secure the tape for an even stronger hold.
Do not wash hair for 2-3 days after application.
How many packs do I need for a full head of tape or clip in hair extensions?
- Tape: You will need 2 packs of tape in hair extensions for a full head of hair.
- Clip: You will need one pack of the synthetic. If it is human you usually need one pack but you may need two packs if you want length and thickness.
How do I find the right colour match? Can I get a Color Ring?
Easy! There are color charts next to every product. If you are still unsure, you can purchase a color ring off the website.
What are Color Ring made of?
They are made from human hair to give you the most accurate color match.
How do I chose a color to match my own?
When choosing a color to match your own hair, choose a color that matches your hair from the middle to the end. Never buy hair the color of your new growth as that is always darker. The blending of your hair from the bottom to the top is most important.
Do you offer custom colors?
Yes we offer over 30 colors of hair extensions. There is usually a 4 week wait time plus extra custom fees. To order, please email email@example.com for custom color information.
Can I swim in Tape-in or Clip in hair extensions?
Just like your own hair that has been colored or processed, you do not want to get chlorine or chemicals in the hair. If you just had a perm you would not swim in the pool. If you just had your hair colored you would not swim in the pool. Therefore, we do not recommend that you swim in the hair extensions. Although it is human hair, it has been colored and treated to give you the perfect look that you desire and you would not want that color to fade or dry out.
If it is absolutely necessary to swim, such as a vacation, we recommend you pull it up into a ponytail. You will need to put a spray in conditioner (we recommend you use this one ) on it before you go into the water to protect it from any splashing it may get. Once you are out of the water, whether it be salt or chlorine, you need to rinse it out immediately.
What makes Tape-in hair the most popular method?
The most important thing when choosing your hair are the processing methods. Here at Lux Beauty Club only the best raw hair is chosen before it is treated. This is high quality, healthy and strong hair. This produces a higher grade of extension hair that will last longer without tangling or drying.
Remy hair is the ultimate luxury in hair. The healthiest hair is handpicked strand by strand. This ensures all cuticles are laying in the same direction. Our cuticle hair is superior quality, soft to the touch, long lasting and tangle free.
What are the different types of hair extensions?
Hair extensions are an easy way to add volume or color to your hair. The following methods are some of the most popular ways to apply your hair extensions:
- Fusion (strand by strand)
- Micro loop
- and more
There are many variations to all of these techniques and stylists call these by different names.
What is Keratin Protein Fusion?
The highly recommended Fusion, Strand by Strand, or Pre-Tipped Hair. This is a process done strand by strand in small sections. Using pre protein bonded sticks of hair. The protein sticks are added directly to your own hair. Hair can be bought already cut, and pre tipped with adhesive, a hair pressing tool is used to warm the adhesive and apply it to your hair. Your hair lies over the top for a natural look. This is a semi-permanent application and last around 3-4 months.
What is Weaving?
This is a process which you create rows or track around the head and close to the scalp. Extension hair is sewn on the tracks. Your own hair lays over the tracks for a natural look. Our weaves are only made with 100% virgin hair from Malaysia, Peru and Brazil.
What is Clip in hair extensions?
Clips have been sewn onto human extensions hair. You may clip these in and out yourself. This is the easiest method for self application. See the clip in hair application section for more details.
What is Mini or Micro Links?
Small circular links are used. Your own hair is pulled through in small pieces with a tool that looks like a crochet hook then the pre tipped hair is put inside the link and it is squeezed tight. To remove use a simple clamp to open the link. Hair can be reused. Weaves can be done with links. Make a row of links and sew extensions hair to the links. You can also use a link in certain spots that may be lifting to hold it down or make it to your next appointment. Links are also used to make a circle and sew down a hairpiece or to hold down wigs.
What is Micro loop?
This is a long piece of hair with a loop attached to it. You pull your own natural hair through the loop attaching the micro loop hair extension to your hair. You do need a tool for this. You will be able to clamp and unclamp with your tool.
How do I decide which type of hair extensions I need?
Choose whether you want to apply them yourself or have a professional put them in. First choose the style of hair that you want. Then choose the color, then the length. There are 4 methods that can be done by yourself in order of ease: clip, tape, fusion, and micro links. This also depends on how skilled you are doing your own hair. You may want help from a friend. All other methods need a professional or someone who is skilled with this. The most important part of hair extensions is the right hair. By purchasing the hair yourself, you are in charge of this very important decision and will save thousands of dollars by doing it yourself.
Can you curl the synthetic clip in hair? Yes, you can curl it up to 375 degrees.
I am a Stylist, what is your wholesale pricing?
Yes, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Stylist, how do I become a partner?
Yes, email us email@example.comStylist can join our referral network and get new customers!